Singing Loudly: Monster Mash?

Singing Loudly

Monday, May 10, 2004

Monster Mash?

From what I can tell, Van Helsing looks like a very bad movie. Ebert and Roeper are really disagreeing about whether it is a good movie. Roeper believes that it's one of the worst movies because it takes two great actors and puts them in roles where they can never show their talent. As can be guessed, watching all the CGI scenes soon makes you think you're playing Playstation or Xbox. It was for that reason that Ebert thinks it is a good movie, I guess because it's fun? Normally I agree with Roeper a little bit more than I agree with Ebert.

By the way, they recommend both Seeing Other People and A Foreign Affair. A Foreign Affair, giving me reason enough to want to see it, has Tim Blake Nelson in it. In Seeing Other People, you will be able to see one of my favorite guys, Andy Richter, in a good role, and Lauren Graham.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com