Singing Loudly: Do I really have to?

Singing Loudly

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Do I really have to?

< Rant>I'm frustrated because today was a very long day. A lot of unexpected work came up that ended up taking four hours out of my already too busy day. When I was about through with everything and ready to just work on my paper I remembered that I signed up for a moot court competition try-out. For the life of me I cannot imagine why I signed up for it. By the time I remembered it was too late to scratch my name off without being sanctioned by the Board of Advocates. I don't want to be sanctioned, so I have to try out tomorrow evening. This means that tomorrow is also going to be a long and frustrating day.< /rant>
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com