Singing Loudly: Linking The Slithery D

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Linking The Slithery D

Forgive me for not usually posting why I include someone's blog or website on my links. It is usually because I find something about their blog interesting, think they are intelligent, agree with them politically, or I am just rather amused by them. It takes me awhile to include a blog I read because I'm lazy. Thus, I hate going to my template and putting in a new link. However, I have been reading Slitheryd for a few days and enjoying it. If for no other reason then the letter he wrote to his law review editors concerning is resignation. Anyone that honest is admired by me.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com