Singing Loudly: Getting around homework

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Getting around homework

Since I hate homework and don't really feel in the mood to watch President Bush (...I might anyhow), I decided that it is time to watch Kill Bill Vol. 1. Due to Blockbuster levying large fees against me I decided that it would be best not to rent Kill Bill Vol. 1 today. Instead, I ventured to that corporate beast which is dressed in blue and yellow to see if they had a special on it. Indeed, I was able to get Kill Bill and Reservoir Dogs both for $20. I will being seeing Kill Bill for the first time, but I have faith that Quentin Tarantino has written and directed another quality movie. Furthermore, I know that Reservoir Dogs kicks some major butt, so I'm not apprehensive.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com