Singing Loudly: If I had Only Known Republicans were Such Heathens

Singing Loudly

Monday, September 08, 2008

If I had Only Known Republicans were Such Heathens

Seriously, why did the Republicans wait so long to tell me that they were proud of adulterers, teenage sex queens, women who ride Harleys in short skirts, men who divorce their wives for someone years younger, hotter, and richer, and ....

I might have considered jumping parties as I always thought I was a little too much of a heathen to be a Republican. Not that I didn't always know they were a bunch of rich liars who cheat, scam, cajole, and screw everyone but the rich out of any oppurtinities. But now I know that far too many of the Republicans will burn in the hell they claim exists in the religion they push on others! What an election year!

Time for me to cheat on my girlfriend, impregnate a teenager, and get this hypocritical and never boring party on track!
-x-

1 Comments:

when you change parties, you'll need to put your conscience and integrity in a lockbox.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:55 PM, September 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com