Singing Loudly: Car Talk Guys say 35 MPG should be required

Singing Loudly

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Car Talk Guys say 35 MPG should be required

Apparently the brothers who host NPR's Car Talk wrote a five page letter to the Select Committee on Energy Independence and Global Warming in the US House of Reps to let them know that 35 MPG should be the automotive industry standard. They point out the numerous lies that have come from the automotive industry regarding how higher fuel standards will hurt their businesses. Read more.
-x-

1 Comments:

Hi, I love how you are running this blog. I just started a blog of my own and I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with my site. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

By Blogger David Stefanini, at 9:36 PM, October 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com