Singing Loudly: Chipotle Steals My Money

Singing Loudly

Friday, October 13, 2006

Chipotle Steals My Money

It is unfortunately true that in the past month, Chipotle, one of my favorite restaurants, has stolen money from me. They have done this by charging me twice on my debit card. I doubt that it's intentional as the employee wouldn't get anything out of it. However, it is frustrating nevertheless because I do not know what to do.

Proof is in the screenshot (I guess) and I have one from October 10:



And it happened earlier on September 25:



I wouldn't mind if it had just happened one time but this is a little too much. Should I call the store? Provide them with a copy of my debit card transactions? Email them the link to this blog posting?
-x-

2 Comments:

How about calling the bank.

By Blogger kmsqrd, at 5:52 PM, October 14, 2006  

calling the bank would be the easiest way to fix the problem

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:33 PM, October 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com