Singing Loudly: Brilliant Scripts...name this show...

Singing Loudly

Monday, February 21, 2005

Brilliant Scripts...name this show...

I'll leave out the names of the characters to make it a little more difficult...

Female: Male, Male, wake up. Did you do this?
Male: Oh God, I...
F: Did you do this?
M: Oh boy, I...
F: Did you do this?....
M: Yeah...
F: Is this for me?...Don't look at [him], is this for me?
M: Yeah..
F: and this was meant to be some kind of charity?
M: No, not charity, I just wanted to do something.
F: Why?
M: I like you...
F: You look awfully tired...when was the last time you slept?
M: I don't really remember.
F: And was that for me?
M: Yeah...look, I'll clean this stuff up. It will take a second...
F: Sit down...lay down here. Put your head down.
-x-

4 Comments:

That would be Natalie and Jeremy of Sports Night! You really should pick a non-Sorkin show if you want it to be tough.

By Blogger kmsqrd, at 8:35 AM, February 22, 2005  

In a further display of Geek Bravado, the man Jeremy wasn’t supposed to look at was Dan and the conversation took place at the end of Season One, Episode Six “The Head Coach, Dinner and the Morning Mail”.

By Blogger kmsqrd, at 9:17 AM, February 22, 2005  

Damn you Sorkin fantatics! You always ruin my fun.

By Blogger Curtis, at 9:35 AM, February 22, 2005  

Sorry!

By Blogger kmsqrd, at 10:59 AM, February 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com