Singing Loudly: I would die happy

Singing Loudly

Thursday, August 12, 2004

I would die happy

Scrub fans and Zach Braff fans now have more fuel for their obsession. Braff has started a weblog for Garden State. I hope he keeps it up for the long haul as he's quickly become a personal hero. Just don't ask him to respond to your emails with a personal email:

Many of you ask me to e-mail you personally. Please don't think I'm being a dick if I don't. I couldn't possibly e-mail everyone. That's what's so cool about this blog; it enables me to talk to all of you at once. But if I began to write to everyone individually, I'd never have time to wash myself. It's not that I fear that we'll get close, have an affair and then you'll freak out and boil my rabbit on the stove. I don't even have a rabbit, or a pot big enough to boil one in. I do have a stove; but no rabbit and no pot...irrelevant. Can't do it...rabbit or not.

You'll be glad to know that I have bid adieu to showers so that I can respond to all emails. I figure that will kill two birds with one stone. You'll be happy to have a personal email and I won't have to worry about us getting close as my rank smell will drive you away.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com