Singing Loudly: I've come to the conclusion that my guts have [ahem] for brains.

Singing Loudly

Thursday, July 22, 2004

I've come to the conclusion that my guts have [ahem] for brains.

My gut says that High Fidelity would make a great musical.

Green said "High Fidelity" lent itself to musical treatment. "The book is about people who live in a pop-music world and are obsessed with pop music."

"The hero's life is a soundtrack," said Kitt, "and the big moments are songs."

The producers and creative team for Avenue Q did a wonderful job of creating an interesting and enjoyable musical, so I trust they could do adapt this book into a musical.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com