Singing Loudly: Get a job

Singing Loudly

Sunday, May 16, 2004

Get a job

I'm starting work tomorrow, which means no more lazy days. I can't lay around in bed until 9:30, mess around the apartment, work on my paper for a few hours, and veg out any longer.

It sounds like it should be a lot of fun. I get to take the tour of the place in the morning, attend a meeting, and work on intake for the first week. They are interviewing a couple potential clients to see if they want to represent them. Since this is a non-profit political asylum organization they have limited resources.

My main task this summer will be to develop a juvenile assistance program. I'll probably be doing quite a bit of research to help them set up the program. I'm happy to be able to put my political science degree to use.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com