Singing Loudly: Pre-Law advice

Singing Loudly

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Pre-Law advice

When I went to Brian Leiter's blog this evening I found a link to a site for pre-law people. I guess that US News and World Reports has released their version of the best law schools in the country. Of course, most of the people who have just applied to law school can't escape but get caught up in the ranking game. Reading their posts was fun because it reminded me of my days back on the Princeton Review law school discussion board. Little acronyms like "TTT" made me laugh. You can see Brian's comments on the madness.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com