Singing Loudly: Information concerning the author of this weblog

Singing Loudly

Monday, March 29, 2004

Information concerning the author of this weblog

I am:

-a proud redhead.
-easily excited.
-addicted to witty tv shows (be they on air or on DVD).
-hopelessly single.
-wishing I was a mathematician (I count with fingers; ok maybe not).
-allergic to nothing.
-often smiling.
-a performed playwright.
-usually have a positive outlook but not an idealist.
-a strong democratic liberal.
-a fan of literature (both classics and new authors).
-often sending friends letters.
-pro-women's right to choose.
-watching every Coen brothers's movie.
-spending time with my lovely cat, Sophia Coppela.
-often making tasty enchiladas (about the only thing I can cook)
-better at eating those enchiladas.
-a former cross-country runner.
-human rights oriented.
-angry when good tv shows are canceled
-a fan of getting a beer with friends.
-frugal.
-dreaming of meeting alison krauss.
-a lawyer in Texas.
-witty but kind.
-unsure of my future.
-a rabbid anti-dentite.

About the Name of this blog and Address:

Singing Loudly means nothing significant. I don't sing, can't sing, and really have no business singing, so I never sing loudly.

Fakecurtis is merely a playful way of admitting a construction is going on here. Like anything in life, you don't get to see all of one person if you are merely experiencing a minor part of who they are. We create fictions, hopefully in good faith, about who we are to benefit ourselves. However, it's only one fraction of a larger equation. It doesn't mean that the limited personal information is a lie. It's actually all quite true and the feelings are all my own. But I will be the first to admit that if you met me in person you would probably see me differently (hopefully for better) than what you get here.

back to current posts
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:

Previously Seen

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com