Singing Loudly: Too many knocks

Singing Loudly

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Too many knocks

It's weird how being busy makes you not really care about being unable to do things that you would otherwise jump at the opportunity of doing. This past month has been very little besides school, work, and a minor amount of time hanging out with friends.

I have passed up a few things though:

  1. Helping with the law school skit night where they make fun of everyone. I saw it and it was pretty decent. Perhaps my help could have been of a minor amount of assistance.


  2. Some sort of an award thing for the arts in New Mexico. I was nominated for best new playwright and lost to some guy name Jacko Ruby. The shame you imagine I must have felt being beat by some writer who made his psedonym from Jack Ruby is not close to the shame I actually felt.


  3. Going to Vegas again with a group of people. Yes, this one was the most difficult. Maggie...


  4. Adapting a one act into a full length for a medium sized theater company based out of Eugene, Oregon. I think that they might be recent grads from Oregon. I couldn't figure out why they haven't moved out of Eugene.


  5. Going on dates. This one will change next weekend.

Oddly, it hasn't been so difficult.
-x-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com