Singing Loudly: Give me ice cream

Singing Loudly

Monday, April 26, 2004

Give me ice cream

In my massive delusions of grandeur, I sometimes believe that the President or John Kerry or both visit my blog and think about everything I have to say. With that said, Mr. President or Mr. Wanna-Be-President, please think Ben and Jerry's this year when you are making campaign promises. All I need to give you my endorsement is your promise of an endless supply of ice cream from the heart of America, Vermont.

And for everyone else, remember that our good friends and Ben and Jerry's are having their free cone day on Tuesday! I think that will be my reward for successfully finishing my first exam of the year. Oh, and the stores will have a voting sign up table. Everyone should get signed up to vote and then gorge on free ice cream.
-x-
the archives:

You are currently viewing a post in the archives. You can go back to the main page, the topical index or continue perusing the archives below:

Posts by month:
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com